My Dilemma: I finally have some Amazing Prayer Mats but how do I now show everyone?
I have my website, a YouTube video on my Awesome Prayer Mats, they’re all over social media (I’ve become an Instagram junkie) and I’ve been doing events all across the UK but I’ve only reached a handful of lovely people.
So I was thinking how else can I reach out to all the lovely Muslims in the UK and show them my Prayer Mats?
How about a Tea Party?
Everyone loves Tea and you may know I have a crazy sweet tooth so I’m happy to bring along some Cakes and Sweet Treats.
How does it work?
- You set a date and time that works for you
- Contact us to check availability.
- Invite your friends and family around to your home.
- If you are up for it we can even raise some money for a chosen charity at the same time by asking all attendees to take part in a Charity Tea Party were they pay a small fee to attend.
- You provide the Tea and The Prayer Mat Company will bring along the Cake and Treats – just let us know how many people to cater for.
A relaxed environment where everyone gets a chance to enjoy some Tea / Coffee and Cake.
They also get a chance to view our beautiful range of Prayer Mats.
And the host will receive a lovely gift from us!
So what do you think?
Also it doesn’t need to be Afternoon Tea. It can be a Tea Morning where we meet for Breakfast or and Evening Tea Party held after dinner.
Week days or Weekends – Mornings, Afternoons or Evenings – It’s your choose.
Contact us with your preferred date and time options to check availability and let’s get started:
Call 07869 700900 or email email@example.com
Note: Although these Tea Party Events are aimed at Sisters we appreciate that if you are holding them in your home your fathers, brothers and partners may wish to take a look too which is absolutely fine.
If a brother wishes to arrange a gathering for a group of brothers to view our Prayer Mats this is also absolutely fine so please let us know in advance and we will send along a Brother with the Cake & Prayer Mats.
Look forward to meeting you soon for Tea and Cake. Mines a white with no sugars please!